* 1 Bedroom + Den, 1.75 Baths
* 20’x57’ Approx. 1,140 Sqft.
* Including All Appliances + Washer & Dryer
* Large Living Rm w/180 Degree View
* New Carpet Flooring
* Ceiling Fans, Fireplace, Large Shed
* 2 Side-by-side Parking Spaces
* 1966 Rollway Home with Panoramic View
* Central Heating & AC
* Huge Trex Deck for Outdoor Entertaining
* Gated community
* Across from Rolling Hills Plaza w/Whole Foods, Trader Joe’s, AMC theaters
* Senior Community +55/18
Square Feet: 1,140
Property Sub-Type: Manufactured In Park
Built In: 1966
School District: Torrance Unified
MLS #: PW18295790
Torrance is a U.S. city in the South Bay region of Los Angeles County, California. Torrance has 1.5 miles of beaches on the Pacific Ocean.
This listing is courtesy of the listing agent Christopher Pham (#PCHRPHA), with the office Advantage Homes.
Copyright 2020 California Regional Multiple Listing Service (CRMLS).
The information is being provided by California Regional Multiple Listing Service. This information is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed
Information is provided for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than the identification of potential properties for purchase.
This data is copyrighted and may not be transmitted, retransmitted, copied, framed, repurposed, or altered in any way for any other site, individual and/or purpose without the express written permission of California Regional Multiple Listing Service.
Last updated on Jun 29th, 2019.